TERM 3 2019 STARTS JULY 22ND
- PHYSIOTHERAPY POSTURE & PILATES WELCOMES ALL PAST, CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS. We are hope to see you soon.
- Just to update everyone know who attends classes at the practice about the Private Health Insurances changes coming into effect on the 1st of April. Be reassured it is BUSINESS AS USUAL. We are already complying with the private health fund criteria with our classes.
- We have always provided Professionally Individualised Logically Assessed Treatment Exercises Sessions (P.I.L.A.T.E.S) for everyone who attends and will continue to do so. Ironically though from the 1st of April we are not allowed to call them Clinical Pilates Classes.
- The format and classes will stay the same but the name of our classes will change to PHYSIO EQUIPMENT CIRCUIT CLASSES.
- Click on Class Timetable for times and classes for Term 3 2019.
- If you have not previously attended classes at Physiotherapy Posture & Pilates, you will need to have an assessment before commencing Physio Equipment classes. Please email email@example.com or call (08) 9725 3175 to arrange.
- Carolyn will be running casual holiday classes on Mondays and Fridays of the July holidays at 9.00am. Call 9725 3175 to book in.