TERM 4 2019 STARTS OCTOBER 14TH 2019
- PHYSIOTHERAPY POSTURE & PILATES WELCOMES ALL PAST, CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS. We hope to see you soon.
- Term 4 is a 10 week term that follows the school term.
- Click on Class Timetable for times and classes for Term 4 2019.
- If you have not previously attended classes at Physiotherapy Posture & Pilates, you will need to have an assessment before commencing Physio Equipment classes. Please email email@example.com or call (08) 9725 3175 to arrange.
- Carolyn will be running casual holiday classes on Monday, Thursdays and Fridays of the October holidays at 9.00am (Monday and Fridays) and 9.30am (Thursdays) Call 9725 3175 to book in.
- Just to update about the Private Health Insurances changes from the 1st of April 2019. Be reassured it is BUSINESS AS USUAL. We are complying with the private health fund criteria with our classes. It is best to check with your health fund on the changes they may have made to your cover especially if you are with HCF.
We have always provided Professionally Individualised Logically Assessed Treatment Exercises Sessions (P.I.L.A.T.E.S) for everyone who attends and will continue to do so. Ironically though from the 1st of April we are not allowed to call them Clinical Pilates Classes.
- The format of the classes has stayed the same but the name of our classes has changed to PHYSIO EQUIPMENT CIRCUIT CLASSES.